Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sardines

Like every morning getting onto the elevator in my work building is a game to me. The game is called How Many People can you Fit into a Small Elevator without it Breaking Down? Fun game right? It is absolutely absurd when the elevator is packed annnd there is that one asshole who crams themselves into it last minute...as in the door is slowly shutting and they put their hand out to stop it. Can you really not wait max 2 WHOLE MINUTES, or 120 seconds for the next available elevator? Really people??

Last night after work a magazine rep took us to a class called Soul Cycle. Its a cycling class in a room that is 150 degrees for 45 minutes. Needless to say I am so sore right now but its a good kind of soreness. At the end of the class they include an arm session which again needless to say my arms are super sore.

I can't let Amber or Jessie bring me down. Amber joined in the Soul Cycling class yesterday and we chatted for a while...but at times she can be really snippy with me. Which I think she has no right to do..its ill mannered. Granted I can be at times as well. But I CAN'T LET THEM BITCHES BRING ME DOWN :)!

Chris is so freaking cute and we write really long messages to each other. But homeboy has YET to ask me on a date! Why?? The amount we talk via on-line what are we going to talk about in person?? Seriously...wtf? There is another guy named Mike and he seems nice..we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment