Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Relaxation.

I went to the Jersey Shore this weekend to see one of my best friends from my sorority...and my roommate from college and in my sorority came as well. It was the most perfect weekend ever. I really appreciate the suburbs, trees, cars, a house, etc. SO much since living in the city. The weekend was filled with sun, beach, sailing, lots and LOTS of eating. I went to my first NJ bar called Bar A (it stands for Anticipation lol) I must say I was one of the classier broads at the bar. These girls work shirts as dresses with push up bras and I've never seen so many guys in printed t-shirts, chains, and more importantly they had more products in their hair compared to mine!! The weather was soo perfect for laying out and sailing. I literally ate myself silly there..my friends parents were SO sweet..and I loved how accommodating they were to all my needs (which i didn't have any lol but still its the thought that counts!)

I went on a date tonight with Ken. He is the lawyer...really nice guy and easy on the eyes. I figured out his flaw which is so bad of me..but he is the male laughter of Fran Dresher. Like the nasal hahahaha laugh. But between Mark with Nathanal Lane laugh and this guy..sheesh! But it was fun on the date. We both had great conversations and drink wine :).

After writing like 20 LONG e-mails back and forth with Chris I finally just made the move and said lets hang out sometime! So we are meeting for drinks on Thursday...he is super cute. But god knows what his voice/laugh will be like. I hope it will be fun because he seems so funny and legit.

There is another guy in the picture and he sent me a VIP e-mail...on Match.com you get to send ONE vip email a week and he sent it to me. I felt kinda special lol as corny as that sounds. But he seems to be kinda cute but we shall see how that ends up.

I can't believe its already June!! Where has the time flown?? I guess summer is here and I can finally relax a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment