Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eggs

This past weekend was quite uneventful and I didn't really do much. I basically babysat all weekend and hung out with my family during the evenings. I saw Mark on Saturday night and it was fun! I mean maybe I'm just socially awkward and I don't know. Well, basically nothing happened he like light candles and turned off the lights to watch the movie. We watched The Best in Show a show about dogs..hahaha!!! At the end of the night he didn't even try to make a move? I'm not sure what to do...is it because I'm uninterested? I don't know maybe its something in my brain...*sigh*

Work has been steady and not too crazy because the client is having their yearly meeting in Paris. Its been quite nice not having to really stress out about work...but when they come back its going to be insane all over again! Dragon lady has been quite calm and chill as well...But it has still been a long journey for me to grasp the material. I still thinking about an internal transfer but I think I just need to wait for a bit before doing so. So lets hope it will all work out!! My deadline will be my 9th month!!

My roommate is ridiculous...she asked the other roomie and I if we ate her eggs. WTF? Nobody ate her damn eggs! The roomie and I were like um no..and finally I said well Amy don't you eat a lot of them? And you had some on Saturday and said "well maybe you ate it on Saturday?" and she's like its not a big deal but someone is eating them...WTF? Nobody is eating your damn eggs and she said at one point "you don't need to get so defensive." I swear to god what is wrong with her??

I'm so over match.com and just need to leave it! I am over it like yesterdays salad.

1 comment:

  1. My roommate did the same thing, but with milk. It's hilarious-sounding when you share it with other people because it's so ridiculous, but it actually makes you mad haha.

    ReplyDelete